High acarian concentrations are extremely common in toys, extremely in teddy bears.
It is clearly impossible to put them in the washing machine at a high temperature as most of them would break into pieces. That leaves the deep freeze! All the mites on a flurry toy put into a freezer bag and subjected to a temperature of -20°C will be killed. You can then wash the toy at lukewarm temperature to remove the dead mites and their allergenic excretions.
- Ventilate your home by opening windows for at least 15 minutes per day.
- Do not block the air vents and clean them regularly.
- Dust and vacuum regularly, including fabrics such as carpets, sofas, curtains, carpets, mattresses, etc.
- Clean and dust off all surfaces (tables, floors, furniture ... ) regularly.
- Talk to your doctor about a seasonal allergy drug that may be appropriate for your symptoms.
- Try not using aggressive products for body or home hygiene; these could contribute to the development of worst symptoms. In SANYTOL you can find a wide range of trustworthy anti-allergy products.