In accordance with the provisions of Spain’s Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 (“PDPA”) and its implementing regulations, we, as the party responsible for this website, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 PDPA, hereby inform all website users who supply or who will supply their personal data, that said personal data shall be included in a computer file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The owner of said data may revoke the consent granted, both for the processing of his/her data and for the receipt of commercial communications, and may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by means of reliable communication made to the party responsible for the file, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to clearly inform you, as a user of this service, how we use your personal data and how you can protect your privacy.
- What data we gather and the purposes for which it is gathered
- How we use this data
- The options we offer, including how to access and update your data.
The data gathered by GRUPO AC MARCA
Data is gathered to improve the service we provide to all our users.
Data gathering is carried out in two ways:
1. Information supplied directly by the user, for example contact details (name, email, etc.) supplied when requesting information-
2. Data obtained through the use of our services. We can gather data on which services you use and how you use them: for example, when you visit the page for one of our products or how you interact with out content. This data includes:
2.1. Los data: Every time you visit our website, we may obtain and store certain information automatically on our server logs. All this information is recorded in a duly-registered activity file on the server, which permits the subsequent processing of the data to obtain measurements for purely statistical purposes to provide information on the number of page impressions (views), the number of visits made to web services, the order of the visits, the access point, etc. This data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (for example, your search queries)
- The IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet),
- Information on your device, such as faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of request and referring URL.
- The cookies used by the website are associated solely with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not in themselves provide personal data on users.
- By using cookies, it is possible for the server hosting the website to recognise the browser employed by the user to make their browsing experience easier by, for example, allowing access to previously-registered users, access to areas, services, promotions or contests exclusively reserved for them without them having to register every visit. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters, and to monitor progress and view numbers.
- You as user can configure your browser to warn you of the receipt of cookies and to prevent them from being installed on your device. Please check your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
- To use this website, you as user do not have to permit the installation of the cookies sent by this website or any third party acting in its name, although you may have to log in as a user for every service whose provision requires prior registration or login.
- In any case, the cookies used by this website are temporary in nature and have the sole purpose of making more efficient the information's onward transmission. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used to gather personal information.
How GRUPO AC MARCA uses the data gathered
The data we gather through our services is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve said services, develop new ones and ensure the protection of our users and of the GRUPO AC MARCA.
By checking the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box [whatever name appears in the web form], you as user expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data be processed by GRUPO AC MARCA for the following purposes:
- Security and access control: our website uses security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve this, you as user/customer accept that GRUPO AC MARCA obtains data for the relevant access control authentication purposes.
- We ask you not to include highly personal information in your CV (health, ideology, etc.). Any CVs containing this type of information shall not be processed but destroyed.
- The sending of sales and marketing communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes possible the carrying out of such communications. Said sales and marketing communications shall be related to the products and/or services offered by GRUPO AC MARCA and by any associates or partners with whom it has reached inter-customer sales promotion agreements. In such cases, the third parties shall never have access to any personal data. The sales and marketing communications shall in all cases be carried out by GRUPO AC MARCA and shall be for related products and services.
- The performance of statistical studies.
- The processing of assignments, applications or any manner of request made by users via any of the contact forms made available to them on our website.
- The sending of the website’s newsletter.
The GRUPO AC MARCA commitment
GRUPO AC MARCA hereby informs and expressly warrants to its users that their personal data shall not under any circumstances be assigned to third-party companies and that, should any assignment of personal data be planned, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of its owners shall always be requested.
All the data requested via this website is compulsory, as it is required for the provision of an optimal user service. If all the data is not provided, GRUPO AC MARCA cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied will completely meet your needs.
GRUPO AC MARCA warrants that users may in all cases exercise their rights to access, rectification, deletion, information and opposition, under the terms established in applicable legislation. Accordingly, pursuant to the provisions of Spain’s Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 (“PDPA”), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID/passport, in the following ways:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post: Av. Carrilet, 293-299. 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona. Spain
Similarly, users may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services offered by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section of any of the emails sent by GRUPO AC MARCA.
Additionally, GRUPO AC MARCA has adopted all the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes and to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.