Tablet Laundry Disinfectant
Linen washed at low temperature is not completely free of microbes, and can be a source of bad smells and skin diseases or irritations. Only washing at 90°C eliminates 100% of microbes in laundry.
SANYTOL, the expert in bleach-free disinfection, has developed disinfectant tablets to eliminate bacteria, candida albicans and yeasts above 30°C. Its unique formula deeply purifies laundry, activates stain removal and preserves fibres and colours.
- Underwear (lingerie, socks, briefs, pyjamas, etc.)
- Sportswear (jogging pants, t-shirts, etc.)
- Baby and children’s linen (bodysuits, bibs, breeches, etc.)
- Household linen (towels, tea towels, sheets, bath mats, mops, etc.)
- Linen in contact with sick people
- Delicate laundry that cannot withstand high temperature washes
- Textiles in contact with animals
Instructions for use in washing machine:
Can be used with all detergents.
1- Pour 45 ml into the softener drawer.
2 – Programme the usual wash.
Instructions for hand wash:
1- Pour 20 ml (1/2 cap) into 3.5 litres of water (last rinse water).
2- Leave to work for 15 minutes.
3- Rinse thoroughly.
In the event of accidental contact with textile, rinse throroughly with water.
Use biocides carefully. Read the label and product information before use.
- Box of 10 tablets
This product is designed to effectively remove
SANYTOL formulas are tested in a Microbiology Laboratory and comply with AFNOR and European standards for antimicrobial efficacy. They guarantee perfect hygiene and are active on:
Bacteria according to EN1276 norm (5 min).
Yeasts according EN1650 norm (30 min)
The influenza A (H1N1) virus, Herpes Simplex virus type 1 and human coronavirus 229E according to the methodology prescribed by standard EN14476 (5 min)