At AC Marca we want to be at your side in your day-to-day life, meeting and pre-empting your needs to improve your quality of life with our products and services.
Barcelona (Spain), 15 March 2021
Grupo AC Marca, S.L.
1. Data controller
Identity: GRUPO AC MARCA S.L.
Postal address: Av. Carrilet, 293-299. 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona
Telephone: +34 93 260 68 00
Personal data will be controlled by GRUPO AC MARCA, SL., with Spanish tax code (NIF) B-61.711.503 and registered offices at Av. Carrilet, 293-297, 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), Spain, which is the parent company of the AC MARCA business group.
AC Marca refers to GRUPO AC MARCA, S.L. and to any company that it directly or indirectly controls. In Spain it operates through the following entities:
- AC MARCA HOME CARE, S.A.
- AC MARCA ADHESIVES, S.A.
- AC MARCA PERSONAL CARE, S.L.
- LABORATORIO GENOVÉ, S.A.
- AC MARCA BRANDS, S.L.
2. Data collected by AC Marca
We collect data to improve the service we offer to all of our users.
Data is collected in two ways:
- Information that the user provides directly: For example, the contact details (name, surname, email, etc.) you provide to request information.
- Data obtained by using our services: We may collect data about which services you use and how you use them, such as when you visit one of our product website or how you interact with our content. These data include:
- Log data: Every time you visit our website, we may automatically obtain and store certain information in the server logs. All of this information is logged in a properly registered server activity file that enables the data to be processed for purely statistical purposes to measure the number of page views, number of visits to website services, the order of visits, the access point, etc. This data may include:
Detailed information about how you use our service (for example, your search queries),
The IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet),
Information about your device such as faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and referring page,
3. Purpose of processing
The data we collect through our services is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve those services, to develop new services and ensure that our users and AC Marca are protected.
In compliance with the GDPR, by checking the “Accept Terms and Conditions” box, you freely and unequivocally accept that AC Marca processes your personal data for the purposes described in each case according to the data collection channels we use. These purposes include the following:
- Managing draws and product promotions.
- Sending newsletters and promotions with advertising from AC Marca companies and brands.
- Delivering products purchased with a coupon, as well as promotions.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other present or future electronic or physical means of communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services by AC Marca and by collaborators or partners with whom it has a commercial promotion agreement among customers.
- Advertising and commercial prospecting activities of our own products and services using various communication means and channels.
- Advertising and commercial prospecting activities of products and services from third parties in different sectors using various communication means and channels, which may involve the transfer of personal data to said third parties.
- Statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of query that users send via any of the contact forms available on our website.
- Sending the online newsletter.
- Profiling for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes.
4. Legal basis for processing
The legal basis or legitimacy for processing your personal data is the express consent you give to AC Marca for the aforementioned purposes.
5. Data transfer
Your data will be communicated to the other AC Marca companies and may be transferred if we are legally obliged to do so.
6. Data storage period
We will store your data for the duration of the purpose for which they were collected on the principle of storage limitation, or until you request its deletion, and always for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
7. Security measures and access controls
AC Marca has taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data we process, as well as to prevent loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website uses information security techniques that are widely accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent unauthorized access to data.
To enable this, you agree to AC Marca obtaining data for authentication of access controls.
8. Your rights
You are entitled to confirmation on whether AC Marca is processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data and to request inaccurate data be rectified or deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request purpose limitation of your data, in which case we will keep it only for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to your data processing. AC Marca will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, and to withdraw your consent at any time, which will have no effect on the legality of the data processing undertaken prior to withdrawing your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact the Corporate Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to provide the following information in your request: Name and surname, email address used linked to your account, or the web portal that your request concerns.
AC Marca shall not be held responsible for submission of personal data to its website by minors since our forms are not addressed to minors.
The legal guardians of the minor can exercise the right to access, rectify and cancel this data by sending a written and signed request to the corporate Data Protection Officer, stating your name, surname and ID number and the exact purpose of your email to email@example.com.
Lastly, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you have a complaint about our processing of your personal data.
10. AC Marca’s Commitment
All of the data requested on our website are mandatory since they are required to provide an optimal service to our users. If you do not provide all of the data requested, AC Marca does not guarantee that the information and services we provide will be fully tailored to your needs.