At SANYTOL, the health of our consumers has always been at the heart of our concerns.
SANYTOL products eliminate 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and viruses for good health.
Cleaning does not mean disinfecting! In fact, conventional cleaning products can remove visible dirt but not the invisible: germs. This is why SANYTOL has been offering formulas for over 20 years that eliminate bacteria, fungi and viruses present on surfaces, laundry and hands. Maximum efficiency for a healthy environment!
The SANYTOL range offers dermatologically tested products such as Multi-Purpose Disinfectant, Floor & Surface Disinfectant Cleaner and Multi-Purpose Wipes.
If you have sensitive skin, SANYTOL also offers products that are hypoallergenic or formulated to minimise the risk of allergies. These products are tested under the supervision of dermatologists on volunteers with sensitive skin. This is the case of the SANYTOL range for hand hygiene, or cleaners with the PROTECTION formula, which has been given the ECARF label (European Commission Allergy Research Foundation).
Thanks to our bleach-free formula, SANYTOL products do not fade, do not stain textiles and respect users and surfaces. Unlike bleach, they do not release vapours on contact with other products and do not lose their effectiveness at high temperatures. Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, White Flowers … SANYTOL products will leave a pleasant scent in your home.
SANYTOL has also a research laboratory dedicated to the development and improvement of products. Thanks to its expertise, SANYTOL products offer maximum efficiency in cleaning and disinfection for perfect hygiene in your home.
With SANYTOL, the double chore is over! Unlike bleach, which only disinfects, SANYTOL products have been proven to be effective on all types of dirt: grease, limescale, traces of soap, etc. You will easily find the product you are looking for, for clean and shiny surfaces in one go.
All SANYTOL formulas are tested in an independent Microbiology Laboratory according to current European disinfection standards. These standards evaluate the effectiveness of products under specific conditions. To validate this effectiveness, they must destroy 99.9% of a representative strain of virus, bacteria or fungi at a given concentration and time.
Social & Environmental responsibility
Beyond quality requirements, SANYTOL is committed to reduce the impact of its products throughout their manufacture, use and destruction.
- Our manufacturing sites are ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety) certified.
- Our raw materials comply with the new REACH regulation.
- We do not perform animal testing.
- We control the energy consumption (gas, water, electricity) of our production sites
- We have a waste sorting and recovery policy.
Respect for the user
- SANYTOL develops its products in a process of continuous improvement to reduce allergens as much as possible and select ingredients that are more respectful with the environment, for example with formulas without phosphates or without aggressive chemical residues.
- Our products are effective from 20°C to limit energy consumption.
- SANYTOL provides you with a consumer service from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 noon to advise you on the best use of the products.