Disinfectant Detergent for Laundry – Grand Air
Linen washed at low temperature is not completely free of microbes, and can be a source of bad smells and skin diseases or irritations. Only washing at 90°C eliminates all microbes in laundry.
SANYTOL, experts in bleach-free disinfection, have developed a disinfectant detergent that eliminates bacteria, candida albicans and H1N1 virus above 20°C.
Its unique formula effectively washes white and coloured linen and brings an intense feeling of freshness.
- Underwear (lingerie, socks, briefs, pyjamas, etc.)
- Sportswear (jogging pants, t-shirts, etc.)
- Baby and children’s linen (bodysuits, bibs, breeches, etc.)
- Household linen (towels, tea towels, sheets, bath mats, mops, etc.)
- Linen in contact with sick people
- Delicate laundry that cannot withstand high temperature washes
- Textiles in contact with animals
4/5 kg, 1 cap = 80 ml
Light dirt: 100 ml (soft water), 100 ml (medium water), 140 ml (hard water)
Heavy dirt: 140 ml (soft water), 160 ml (medium water), 230 ml (hard water)
For 5 litres of water, 1 cap = 80 ml
Leave to work for 30 minutes or 60 minutes for action against virus & rinse thoroughly
Use biocides carefully. Read the label and product information before use.
- Bottle 1.65 L
This product is designed to effectively remove
SANYTOL formulas are tested in a Microbiology Laboratory and comply with AFNOR and European standards for antimicrobial efficacy. They guarantee perfect hygiene and are active on:
Bacteria according to EN1276 norm (30 min).
Yeasts according to EN1650 norm on Candida Albicans (30 min).
The influenza A (H1N1) virus according to the methodology prescribed by standard EN14476 (30 min).