Disinfectant Stain Remover
Linen washed at low temperature is not completely free of microbes, and can be a source of bad smells and skin diseases or irritations. Only washing at 90°C eliminates all microbes in laundry.
SANYTOL, the experts in bleach-free disinfection, have developed a “Full Action” disinfectant stain remover that removes microbes, bad smells and stubborn stains above 30°C. Its enzyme-enriched formula penetrates the textile fibres and releases stain-removing agents for an impeccable result.
- Underwear (lingerie, socks, briefs, pyjamas, etc.)
- Sportswear (jogging pants, t-shirts, etc.)
- Baby and children’s linen (bodysuits, bibs, breeches, etc.)
- Household linen (towels, tea towels, sheets, bath mats, mops, etc.)
- Linen in contact with sick people
- Delicate laundry that cannot withstand high temperature washes
- Textiles in contact with animals
Use in the washing machine: Add 2 spoonfuls (60g) of stain remover to your usual detergent drawer and programme the wash cycle of your choice.
Hand use: Pour 4 L of warm water (30°C) into a bowl, add your usual detergent and dissolve 1 spoonful (30g) of stain remover. Soak the clothes for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and then rinse thoroughly.
Use biocides carefully. Read the label and product information before use.
- 450 g pot
This product is designed to effectively remove
SANYTOL formulas are tested in a Microbiology Laboratory and comply with AFNOR and European standards for antimicrobial efficacy. They guarantee perfect hygiene and are active on:
Bacteria according to EN1276 norm (5 min).
Yeasts according to EN1650 norm on Candida Albicans (15 min)
Yeasts according to the EN1650 standard on Candida Albicans (15 min).