Doing the laundry is not something difficult, but can be a little at first. We might also doubt whether we are doing the laundry well or not because our clothes do not come out as clean as we would like or still smell bad.
Doing the laundry requires certain steps that we must take if we want to make sure our clothes are perfect. We recommend that you take the following steps:
Steps to take in doing the laundry correctly.
- Separate white clothing from colours. Coloured garments can release a dye that ends up damaging the whites, and even colouring them. The best way to avoid this problem is to separate the clothes. You can also use a special detergent to protect the colours and wash at low temperature.
- Read the washing instructions of your clothes carefully. Many will not require special washing, but there are many others that either have to be dry cleaned or cannot withstand very high temperatures or very long washing cycles. Wash delicate items separately, with a special detergent, cold water and a short programme without spin.
- If what you are going to wash is stained, you must pre-treat them using some anti-stain product or directly applying detergent and rubbing a little.
- Do not fill the drum completely, so that the clothes are loose and there is less friction, making the washing more efficient.
- Dose the detergent properly. It is also important that you do not use too much detergent and add just the right amount. Many specify the amount to be used based on the load in the wash, using the bottle cap to measure.
- Select the most suitable washing programme. You can use shorter or longer cycles depending on the dirt on the clothes. If the clothes are lightly soiled or are intense or dark colours, you can wash them cold (30ºC). We also recommend you do more intense spinning on heavy garments such as towels, but never on delicate fabrics.
- To guarantee hygiene, especially if you wash with cold water, we recommend that you use a special textile disinfectant with towels, sheets, underwear or clothing that smells bad. You can use Laundry Disinfectant – White Flowers and add it to the softener compartment. This powerful disinfectant will help you kill up to 99.9% of the germs in our clothes, thus ending with problems such as bad smells. It is best not to add softener to make its disinfection more intense. You will also see that it leaves a pleasant and fresh aroma on your clothes.
- At the end of the washing cycle, take the clothes out and hang them as soon as possible. This should ideally be done outdoors and in sunlight (in this case, coloured clothing should be turned inside out). If this is not possible and it has to be done indoors, it is very important that you leave the clothes sufficiently spread and ventilated for them to dry completely and to eliminate all traces of moisture.
- When your laundry is completely dry, store it in a place that protects it from bad smells or damp.
With these simple steps and Laundry Disinfectant – White Flowers, you will see that doing the laundry will be much.